Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gabe Owen One Pocket DVDs

Gabe Owen, U.S. Open Champion and U.S. One Pocket Champion, has produced two new instructional One-Pocket DVDs called, One Pocket My Way


Gabe recently announced the news and I am very fortunate to be a part of this process.  Gabe is not only a personal friend of mine, I'm also his webmaster (yep, another website I maintain).  :)  The photos you see on the covers are from the Texas State Open of this year (Sept 2010) where Gabe placed 2nd (thank goodness I caught some good snapshots of him!).

The cover design is from his cousin who has helped such clients as Nike.  It is super sharp and snazzy!  I love the design.

Gabe and I recently updated his website to include the DVDs so you can find out more about the DVDs and if you are interested, then purchase them easily and securely through PayPal directly from his website.  (Sound familiar?  Yep, I just recently updated Phil Capelle's website similarly, also.) 


Gabe has two DVDs available - Beginner / Intermediate and Advanced.  I can't wait to check them out!  You neither?  Then check out the shipping info and even a teaser clip from the DVDs on his website:  http://www.gabeowen.net/onepocketdvds.html

Go ahead, tell him Trigger sent ya.  :)

[I don't get any special compensation or even brownies, but it would be cool for someone to use my nickname in a sentence.  ;) ]

No comments: