Friday, February 5, 2010

Tulsa One Pocket Tourney Update

Haven't given too many updates because haven't been near my computer, but wanted to give a quick funny story.

First, 42 players, $12,000 added! Brackets are here. Magoo's is a GREAT treat for the players, fans, and die-hards.

Each player in the tournament wrote down their hometown city and a few accomplishments so when they are announced, the announcer can add a little bit of info for the fans. Well, one of my friends from the Austin-area in Texas is in-between residences. So, he wrote down his hometown city as "Toyota Prius, Texas" and they announced it! It was awesome, lol!

Keep following the brackets and the stream at poolactiontv.com. I commentated yesterday and today and it was fun. I leave Saturday night, a day early, which is going to be tough to leave, but it's been fun so far watching all these great one pocket matches.

Too bad my big digital camera broke, though, or else I'd be sharing lots of pics. :(

No comments: