Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Okay, so I Have....

I guess I have been getting ready for BCAPL Natonals in Vegas .
  • I have read the 8ball section of Play Your Best Pool by Phil Capelle.
  • Almost done with reviewing Play Your Best 8Ball by Phil Capelle.
  • Been taking ten flights one or two times a day at work for the last two weeks.
  • Had a 4-hour straight pool session last Sunday.
To be fair.... I haven't been practicing conditioning my fundamentals and I have not had enough sleep this week. Both could severely hurt me... :( especially lack of sleep for the potential long day on Friday for Scotch Doubles will be rough on me (and my poor partner who will have to carry me).

Now I just need to pack!

See you there. Come on up to me and say hello. :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Kick some butt and have some fun!! Wish we were going to be there with you. Enjoy!