Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CRP - before

I don't feel good about this tournament. Instead of being calm and comfortable, I am not.

I feel pressure. Why? I have been reading and practicing. I am physically ready... but I don't feel good going into this tournament, mentally, for some reason.

I hope by the time I get there, I will feel comfortable. Calm. Collected. Ready to completely focus on my pre-shot routine. Focus on the process of pool... ONLY.

I have to admit, it would be cool tobe a BCA State Champ, but I need to get calm or else I wont even come close. I want to win, but I need to get that out of my head and instead play one ball at a time. Why this tournament am I thinking like this? I don't know why...

We'll see what happens. Wish me luck... wish me to focus on my pre-shot routine and to enjoy playing pool.

No comments: